JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
PDX
State
Oregon
Like new Hungarian PA-63 9mm Makarov with two magazines. (If you have bigger hands, the slide has a tendency to bite you so you can't choke up on the grip very much).

IMG_5616.jpeg IMG_5620.jpeg IMG_5621.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am sitting on 1000 rounds of .380 that i bought for my wifes sig p230. Unfortunatly it was stolen last weekend at a hiking spot from her car. Now I am looking for a replacement and need to know how .380 runs through the Makarov you have!

I guess as long as it feeds brass .380, it should be fine!

I am sitting on 1000 rounds of .380 that i bought for my wifes sig p230. Unfortunatly it was stolen last weekend at a hiking spot from her car. Now I am looking for a replacement and need to know how .380 runs through the Makarov you have!

That sucks, I'm sorry that happened. I can run some 380 through it this weekend and let you know how it does. Should be fine if I remember correctly but I'll run it for accuracy.

380 should not be shot in a 9x18 makarov. 380 is a .355 bullet in a 17mm long shell. Mak ammo is .362 (9.2mm) in a 18mm long shell

Good call! I may have had mutant Makks in the past but see your point!
Not trying to squash the purchase but you should just buy something in 380, or buy this gun and sell/trade all the 380 for some 9x18.

380 should not be shot in a 9x18 makarov. 380 is a .355 bullet in a 17mm long shell. Mak ammo is .362 (9.2mm) in a 18mm long shell
380 ammo can be safely fired in 9x18 guns. Tons of videos online show this and I've tested it as well. The issue is 1, reliability is questionable, and 2, accuracy is typically bad and not adequate for self defense.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.