JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alien space invaders dusted our whole planet with a slow acting bio weapon. I wonder if studies have been made on all Primates? Or all mammals? Seems like a fairly benevolent way to eliminate the planets competition.

Of course until mankind is eventually wiped out all the fertile men will have to carry on. Work, work, work. :)

what a joke, just look at the 3rd world, they seem to have no problem making babies there. Feeding and caring for them is another matter though

Without social security & retirement plans, family is the plan. Plus infant/child and general mortality is much higher.

The more children, then more are likely to survive.

sort of callous here, but one positive of less people populating the areas...means more resources and land per person...of course, this would also mean likely, some families will try to consolidate their holdings, and either marry into, or eliminate competition... on the other hand...is that not what is already happening with certain other cultures coming into America? :rolleyes:

I think its going to be extremely difficult for humans to go extinct, baring a major event like an impact from a comet or a massive asteroid. We are alot like rats, we eat about anything, we live everywhere and we can repopulate like no tomorrow. Maybe low sperm count might make people of European ancestry extinct but it will be far from a global effect.
There will always be someone with a load of salmon who can swim upstream ;)

Tin foil.. I need tin foil for my testicles.

C%3ADocuments%20and%20SettingsuserMy%20DocumentsMy%20PicturesCornholio.jpg

somewhat related to the article;
VHEMT-an organization dedicated to voluntarily ending the human race :rolleyes:

Too many men: China and India battle with the consequences
@nwslopoke

Japan's Births and Marriages Spiral to Record Low
Interesting article about Japan, a valuable trading partner...

In short, The world populace will reach equilibrium in many ways. The bigger problem is that of certain cultures outbreeding other cultures and basically "conquering" the other cultures by being the majority... (See African, Middle Eastern refugees and Latin American migrants as examples)
Sweden held its election today.. the new King is Mustafa Abdul.

I think.

what a joke, just look at the 3rd world, they seem to have no problem making babies there. Feeding and caring for them is another matter though

I watch the "Feed the Children" type ads on TV and I'm thinking... you better just let some of those die off... at best you have to keep feeding, housing them, and providing for their medical needs, at worst you are just providing more soldiers for the likes of Boko Harum.

Then there is this:

B70dkP6IYAAz1xe-300x243.jpg

The U.S. gives billions of dollars to these third world countries every year .alt although most of the money never gets to the people that need it.
But next year who ever is in charge of these countries.
Jumps on a private jet flies here to ask for more money.
And our stupid government hands it over.
With some back room deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads