JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's the actual text. This is serious, folks.

Introduced by Rep. Jackson-Lee, District 18, TX.

License good for one year. Fee $800.
Training class required to renew.
Registration of ALL guns in your possession.
Psychological evaluation includes interviewing current and FORMER spouses/partners.
Liability insurance ($$$) required.

NOW CAN WE GET YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND VOTE???!!!

A license is a government permission slip to do something that is not an enumerated right.

Won't pass muster, and will be struck down by the courts.

Now on the OTHER hand.... there aught to be a law that all legislators have to have a license to hold office renewable every year for $80,000, as well as pass a psych evaluation.... after all, politicians kill WAY more people every year than ALL methods of murder combined.

Here's the actual text. This is serious, folks.

Introduced by Rep. Jackson-Lee, District 18, TX.

Training class required to renew.
Registration of ALL guns in your possession.
Psychological evaluation includes interviewing current and FORMER spouses/partners.
Liability insurance ($$$) required.

NOW CAN WE GET YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND VOTE???!!!

I'll gladly abide by that law...right after I also renew my free speech permit, my right-to plead-the-5th license, and my annual pass to guarantee I am innocent until proven guilty!

unintended-consequences-book-john-ross-5.jpg

What scares me the is that the psychological evaluation in which liberal psychologics are deciding if you have the right to own a firearm(s) or not.

I'll be keeping this meme real close.....

bubblegum-just-got-real.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS....the LEFT is not stupid. Well...not THAT STUPID.

They know.....that some people (even some here) will compromise. Destruction of a RIGHT, a little at a time.

Last Edited:
F&CK them and their BS.
If this goes through we should overthrow the government, I'm so tired of their sh!t!
The spread of communism within our government must be destroyed at any cost, if we continue to be complacement we will be a communist nation before this administration is done in the white house.

"(5) REVOCATION OF LICENSE.—A license issued under this subsection to an individual who is or becomes prohibited by Federal or State law from possessing a firearm is hereby revoked. Such an individual shall immediately return the license, and surrender all firearms and ammunition owned or possessed by the individual, to the Attorney General.

(addiction to a controlled substance (within the meaning of the Controlled Substances Act) Glad the feds won't allow pot to be legal, Libs eating libs!

o_O - :rolleyes::D

There are people who have difficulty paying for healthcare. Thus, with a mandatory licensing fee this infringes upon the right to keep and bear arms and won't pass the courts.

...shouldn't pass the courts. If it does then the whole system is proven a lie.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top