JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The weather is nice enough to go shooting year round in AZ. We get rain for what, 6 months straight over winter? We got more downtime to internet up here.

At OP, welcome!
We are now starting to get rainy and below 60s. When I shoot, I make it a day trip out the desert with 20-30 weapons, tables, canopies and cigars :D

We are now starting to get rainy and below 60s. When I shoot, I make it a day trip out the desert with 20-30 weapons, tables, canopies and cigars :D
It will be about 34 when our range can go hot at 9AM tomorrow. I'm thinking about holding out for 40's forecasted next week. Could have shot in 12" of snow earlier this week.

I hear you man, I worked the Montana border for almost a decade. It's not totally crazy that my wife wanted to get out of the cold... me on the other hand loved Glacier Park. Yeah we had -70F days here and there but I take it compared to 4 months of 100+ down here.

I hear you man, I worked the Montana border for almost a decade. It's not totally crazy that my wife wanted to get out of the cold... me on the other hand loved Glacier Park. Yeah we had -70F days here and there but I take it compared to 4 months of 100+ down here.
You get used to it.

1640934471721.jpeg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I understand that you're not in the North West. Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you want to see the results of grass roots community action, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top