JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of my buds from Glock Talk told me about this forum, therefore I took a couple minutes to sign up and introduce myself. Retired from Montana(LE), now living in way to sunny and way to hot AZ. Had no veto power in this, wife said we are moving or you are staying LOL. I guess we moved. I am a HUGE weapons aficionado... we had no weapons back in Eastern Europe therefore started collecting as soon as I became of age here in the States. Got 3 dozen AKs... mostly prebans however I do like my ARs as well. Plenty of handguns of course in the mix. Glad to be here and looking forward to the party!!!

Last Edited:
One of my buds from Glock Talk told me about this forum, therefore I took the couple minutes to sign up and introduce myself. Retired from Montana(LE), now living in way to sunny and way to hot AZ. Had no veto power in this, wife said we are moving or you are staying LOL. I guess we moved. I am a HUGE weapons aficionado... we had no weapons back in Eastern Europe therefore started collecting as soon as I became of age here in the States. Got 3 dozen AKs... mostly prebans however I do like my ARs as well. Plenty of handguns of course in the mix. Glad to be here and looking forward to the party!!!
You should edit your avatar photo and "mirror flip" it so your AK isn't a non-existent left-handed version, and then your wedding ring will be on your left hand….

;):D

One of my buds from Glock Talk told me about this forum, therefore I took the couple minutes to sign up and introduce myself. Retired from Montana(LE), now living in way to sunny and way to hot AZ. Had no veto power in this, wife said we are moving or you are staying LOL. I guess we moved. I am a HUGE weapons aficionado... we had no weapons back in Eastern Europe therefore started collecting as soon as I became of age here in the States. Got 3 dozen AKs... mostly prebans however I do like my ARs as well. Plenty of handguns of course in the mix. Glad to be here and looking forward to the party!!!
Welcome!

5299896.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Hey guys, an thanks for the warm welcome. I run Silent Opreator LLC, a small home based FFL I started up out of boredom after retirement and wanted to specialize in silencers. Than I learned that one of my neighbors is the largest Silencer retailer in Phoenix therefore I gave up and the name stayed. I did sell a ton of AKs 5-6 years ago when the Romanian WASRs were priced accordingly. Now... pretty much stick to well known caliber pistols and ARs.

As far as the AK picture goes, BIG LOL. The photo is as should be, right? Right handed people hold their rifles with their ring bearing left hands :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top