JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still have 12 pmags on back order and am adding another 6 on friday. Dec 4th ship date won't come soon enough!!!!

Pass me some, OR ELSE :p

Took me 30 min just to buy a ticked to the stupid gunshow, then all I bought was a holster, 3 boxes of ammo and Ammo cans.

Fun to see all the guys buying overpriced Obama guns..

WIN WIN

one of the guys at the NWFA booth had a real sweet rifle, I forget his name but the gun was sweet!

Pass me some, OR ELSE :p

Took me 30 min just to buy a ticked to the stupid gunshow, then all I bought was a holster, 3 boxes of ammo and Ammo cans.

Let me get this straight, you don't have any firearms because you sold them all, but you're buying a holster and ammo? Are they a gift for someone else or are you now shopping for a gun to fit your holster and ammo? Sorry for my sarcasm, but I am confused :huh:

Much like last year. I'm always hoping Keith's or someone will bring in some higher end shot gun merchandise to be proud of. I just end up going to Cabela's gun library for most of my stuff. I'm not sure I'll keep spending that $15 it costs to get in anymore.

Much like last year. I'm always hoping Keith's or someone will bring in some higher end shot gun merchandise to be proud of. I just end up going to Cabela's gun library for most of my stuff. I'm not sure I'll keep spending that $15 it costs to get in anymore.

what high end shotguns were you looking for? I'm not huge into high end sporting shotguns, so I didn't notice if they had any, but they did have some higher end tactical stuff.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top