JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
How do I get rid of this sidebar Box on the Right?

It keeps asking me too do stuff I did 12 yrs ago.

I been a member when there was only about 700+ here.

I reveiwed multiple gun shops and did another today.

You took my money..This Morning.....take your sidebar away please.

How do I get rid of this sidebar Box on the Right?

It keeps asking me too do stuff I did 12 yrs ago.

I been a member when there was only about 700+ here.

I reveiwed multiple gun shops and did another today.

You took my money..This Morning.....take your sidebar away please.
Apologies, there's a known issue with account progress where sometimes the tasks get "stuck" even after you've completed them.

At the bottom of the box, you'll see a small "hide" link. Click/tap that, check the disable box next to "Account Progress", and then click save :s0155:

Upvote 0
Apologies, there's a known issue with account progress where sometimes the tasks get "stuck" even after you've completed them.

At the bottom of the box, you'll see a small "hide" link. Click/tap that, check the disable box next to "Account Progress", and then click save :s0155:

Yeah .....That got rid of that Box ....but now theres an even bigger taller one that pops up.

Bigger question is whats under the 3 dots as there is no way to click on the dots.

If your cursor gets anywhere near them........out pops the sidebar menu with Ads and some other site info. Members on line etc.

Upvote 0
Mine has a "hide" button.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 7.03.11 PM.png

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show