JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really care about the likes but if I post something and I see in my alerts likes that's good it's when I see so and so replied then I have to see what was said lol there's always that oh $#!+ what does this guy have to say HEHEH

Good memes are hard. Anyway I'm off work and gonna finish reading my book "who ate the damn pizza rolls".
1483004070242.png

I don't really care about the likes but if I post something and I see in my alerts likes that's good it's when I see so and so replied then I have to see what was said lol there's always that oh $#!+ what does this guy have to say HEHEH

I don't have anything to say @EPS , just wanted to give you alerts... :D

I live in Idaho, And my job covers Idaho Montana and part of Wyoming. Damn I'm lucky! Sitting in a billings hotel right now. This state is beyond words.
Well you're in the RIGHT PART OF THE COUNTY and I like your profile picture Waylon and Willy mamma's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys but my favorite Willy song is Merle haggard and Willy PONCHO AND LEFTY

Well you're in the RIGHT PART OF THE COUNTY and I like your profile picture Waylon and Willy mamma's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys but my favorite Willy song is Merle haggard and Willy PONCHO AND LEFTY
Yes! Poncho and lefty is a Top 10 album in the country western world for me.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top