JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's only funny until you start to think central planning screwed up somewhere in writing script for these talking heads. They usually change it around a bit for the different Anchors. I know they are more careful when doing stories on gun control or global warming or healthcare or..........
Joseph Goebbels would be proud of what journalism has become nowadays.

It's only funny until you start to think central planning screwed up somewhere in writing script for these talking heads. They usually change it around a bit for the different Anchors. I know they are more careful when doing stories on gun control or global warming or healthcare or..........
Joseph Goebbels would be proud of what journalism has become nowadays.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS, SAME AS IT EVER WAS,

MANY A DAYS GO BY water flowing underground!

Wow that was ridiculous, glad I do not watch the news. period! I have not purchased a tv in over 20 years.

Well, its not just scripted, its all propaganda for the government. When all major networks report on every situation that involves any police activity by taking word for word the 'police press release' and calling that the news, its all scripted and its all propaganda for the government.

I don't believe it is the government - I believe it is the corps behind the news media, which are just a few corps owned by a few people (*cough* Murdoch *cough*).

These people of course do have a a lot of influence over the gov. too.

But yes, very scripted. I learned that over 30 years ago when I was in the military and had some interaction with the MSM.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top