JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I still will put the MK25 against any other 9mm handgun that is made..."

Do you want me to photoshop that picture or are you going to do it? :s0111:

The MK25 weighs more empty than the Glock does loaded. I have to carry it too...

weight isn't everything.
I shot my MK25 better then my HK p30, and my M11-A1. also, I shot it as well as my Dan Wesson Valor in .45acp.
For me, id take something I shoot well, over.. anything.. else.

weight isn't everything.
I shot my MK25 better then my HK p30, and my M11-A1. also, I shot it as well as my Dan Wesson Valor in .45acp.
For me, id take something I shoot well, over.. anything.. else.

I'm older and not strong. To each his own. I can still shoot well out to 30 yards.

I hope I never have a confrontation and if I do, I hope it's at close range. I wouldn't be comfortable carrying that MK. If you can I agree it's somewhat better.

the G19 is the gold standard as far as 9mm handguns. you will find better.. and you will find worse.
I still will put the MK25 against any other 9mm handgun that is made for real combat. ie not a target pistol.
someone say Mk 25

IMG_5240.JPG

I'm surprised I haven't seen any votes for the HK USP. Good, solid, accurate and costs as much as a mortgage payment...

Another option is the IMI Baby Eagle, another CZ clone, but done very well. Fits my hand perfectly, but still gets left behind when I put the HK's in the range bag.

This question has continued to haunt my bank account for years. I have owned a number of 9mm handguns through the years, and I cannot keep one of them in the safe any longer than 6 months. I would like to purchase a nice 9mm to take and enjoy shooting while on the range.

I tend to migrate towards striker fire polymer framed pistols. And they all piss me off. Eventually I find that I dislike something about them, and away they go, problem is I keep buying another manufacturers striker fire. Glock (Bulky), Ruger (Balance), Smith & Wesson (Trigger is garbage), Springfield (I don't even know where to start).

I shot Berettas through most of my initial pistol years. I bubblegumed about them because they were sloppy, bulky, heavy, and ugly. I also remember them being extremely accurate. This is a direction that I am beginning to think I need to revisit.

I also owned a Sig 226. Problem was it was chambered in .357 Sig. You remember when that was supposed to be the next cartridge? The one that did away with 9mm. I fell for that line. Ended up with a gun that's best to be turned into a .40. So that one got moved down the line.

So, I've been contemplating walking down the CZ 75B or Sig 226 - 229 path. Any input?
This is easy....

Hi%2BPoint%2BC9%2B9MM%2BHandgun.jpg

...:D (just kidding. Try some out, see which one you like. There's no single right answer here. Good luck)

Dean

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top