JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How much will you pay for small or large pistol primers per 1000?

• $100

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • $200

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Greater than?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Not at all?

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters
I picked a bad time to get into reloading.
That said, if I have all other components for the type of ammo, I suppose my payment limit for primers would top out at the point where it cost more to make the ammo than buy it.

Yeah the price for everything is unreal. Luckily I already have everything I need to reload that I have had for over 10 years. I have all the primers I need, brass, bullets and powder. I am just not set up to do any reloading. I have a progressive press as well.

I had 4K small pistol magnum on my table at the gun show I took for barter, another vendor walked by before the show started and gave me $100 perK ... then immediately marked them up substantially and put them on his table.
I wasn't mad, or anything. If he can get that much good for him. I didn't want to sell for less than I can replace them, but the cheapest I saw at the entire show was $120 per K...up to $250+.
oh well, I have a few left
Chuck Norris doesn't need primers,
the bullets just fly out of the barrel in fear.

I'll be here all week.

Reading this thread and making a couple of posts. I decided to go see exactly what I had for primers. I guess I could have made a haul then if they were getting those prices. Check out the price I paid for 1,000 primers in 94.................I could have made $2,100.00. IMG_20210121_013846130.jpg IMG_20210121_013927121.jpg

Reading this thread and making a couple of posts. I decided to go see exactly what I had for primers. I guess I could have made a haul then if they were getting those prices. Check out the price I paid for 1,000 primers in 94.................I could have made $2,100.00.View attachment 811351View attachment 811352
Those are good primers too, with the chrome looking cups.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top