Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How mass shooters got their guns

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Southpaw, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Tigard Member

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/10/03/us/how-mass-shooters-got-their-guns.html?_r=0

Typical left wing slant but nice graphics :).

A fair amount of FED background check goofs, and people with no priors.

“He was a loner and what some might call a loser, but he didn't exhibit any behaviors that would have alerted anyone,”

So take the gun rights away from anyone we may think is a little different or not that social because they might be a mass shooter.
    That will keep everyone safe. Yeah right.

2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Seams like it's OK not to be tolerant of differing values and lifestyles [gun culture].
    So long as your tolerant of differing values and lifestyles?o_O

Heywood and nammac like this.
  3. Craig O

Craig O Hillsboro Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Out law rouge guns. I have one that I keep in a safe because the last time I let it out oh my it chase me all over the city.

4. Iceman04503

Iceman04503 Portland, or Active Member

This is a picture of the guns they used that I pulled off a news website. The bottom right handgun looks like a springfield xd not a Llama.

1048507-0-20151204075652.jpg

5. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

But their own claim puts the lie to them being bought legally. Kalifornia requires background checks on all transfers, including loans.
    If someone else bought the rifles, then Farook acquired them without a BGC, the rifles were NOT acquired legally.