JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never cared for his videos due to the unsafe firearms handling and the stunningly fake accent. Evidently, he served two months in Federal prison on a drug charge and they took over $400K of guns from him. Yikes.

Yeah that guy ran in some shady circles. He had some business partners that were murdered? I liked his videos though. He was one of the first YTuber gun guys that I watched.

I vaguely recall him being investigated when a business partner got dusted. I can't help but wonder if that is what got him on the authority's radar scope. Though, admittedly, I haven't really followed this one because I don't care.

The accent, ugh, painful. (My wife's maternal side is Polish. I remember one Thanksgiving many moons ago in which her aunt and grandmother were speaking in Polski in the kitchen, I delivered some dirty dishes, and said "Are you talking about me?" and winked. :s0112:)

I liked his channel. Then all the nastiness went down and that was that. Dude definitely had access to some freaking sweet hardware.

I thought he was the one killed? He fooled me with his accent, and I know a few Russians.
You should hear my Russian accent along with my alternate personality Habib who is from Mumbai. I've fooled an Indian friend of mine. Lol.

you would be a shoo-in for comcast customer service
Tank you for calling Microsoft Excel support center, my name is Habib, how may I assist you....

countless hours on COD 2-4 and some people only knew me as Uncle Habib, no clue was a guy born and raised in rural Oregon.

Tank you for calling Microsoft Excel support center, my name is Habib, how may I assist you....

countless hours on COD 2-4 and some people only knew me as Uncle Habib, no clue was a guy born and raised in rural Oregon.

LOL we probably talked at some point! :D

he had weed mailed to him. what an idiot.

How much? A dealer's amount, or personal use? I say: biased enforcement, I don't care for the herb one bit, but let's be clear. If he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, he could have even staged a hate crime, made it all up, filed a fake police report, and if he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy and instead a actor on a crappy tv show, he probably wouldn't even have gotten charges.

Man I miss that bastard. He was my favorite YouTube gun guy.

How much? A dealer's amount, or personal use? I say: biased enforcement, I don't care for the herb one bit, but let's be clear. If he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, he could have even staged a hate crime, made it all up, filed a fake police report, and if he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy and instead a actor on a crappy tv show, he probably wouldn't even have gotten charges.
1/2oz

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads