Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National How FPSRussia Lost $400,000 Worth Of Guns

I never cared for his videos due to the unsafe firearms handling and the stunningly fake accent. Evidently, he served two months in Federal prison on a drug charge and they took over $400K of guns from him. Yikes.

slimmer13

Reactions
Yeah that guy ran in some shady circles. He had some business partners that were murdered? I liked his videos though. He was one of the first YTuber gun guys that I watched.

I vaguely recall him being investigated when a business partner got dusted. I can't help but wonder if that is what got him on the authority's radar scope. Though, admittedly, I haven't really followed this one because I don't care.

The accent, ugh, painful. (My wife's maternal side is Polish. I remember one Thanksgiving many moons ago in which her aunt and grandmother were speaking in Polski in the kitchen, I delivered some dirty dishes, and said "Are you talking about me?" and winked. :s0112:)

Reactions
he had weed mailed to him. what an idiot.
How much? A dealer's amount, or personal use? I say: biased enforcement, I don't care for the herb one bit, but let's be clear. If he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, he could have even staged a hate crime, made it all up, filed a fake police report, and if he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy and instead a actor on a crappy tv show, he probably wouldn't even have gotten charges.

Flymph

Reactions
Over a half ounce of the flowering part of a plant which is consumed en mass by a portion of the population...

Reno

Reactions
Man I miss that bastard. He was my favorite YouTube gun guy.

v0lcom13sn0w

Reactions
How much? A dealer's amount, or personal use? I say: biased enforcement, I don't care for the herb one bit, but let's be clear. If he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, he could have even staged a hate crime, made it all up, filed a fake police report, and if he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy and instead a actor on a crappy tv show, he probably wouldn't even have gotten charges.
1/2oz

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online