JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems mine took right at 8 weeks - from when they received it. I tracked mine to make sure they received it and MArked it on the calendar . Came that day.
I think I heard someone say they process them and then send them out to meet the 8 week time limit.

I got the license in the mail today, January 6th. Ironically the issue date was the day I started this thread, December 29th! :D

Funny thing was, in the mail today was also an envelope asking me to support the Brady Campaign. :s0114: I don't think so... ;)

I got the license in the mail today, January 6th. Ironically the issue date was the day I started this thread, December 29th! :D

Funny thing was, in the mail today was also an envelope asking me to support the Brady Campaign. :s0114: I don't think so... ;)

If they sent a no postage necessary envelope, send it back to them. Maybe fill it with rocks first. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top