JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems mine took right at 8 weeks - from when they received it. I tracked mine to make sure they received it and MArked it on the calendar . Came that day.
I think I heard someone say they process them and then send them out to meet the 8 week time limit.

I got the license in the mail today, January 6th. Ironically the issue date was the day I started this thread, December 29th! :D

Funny thing was, in the mail today was also an envelope asking me to support the Brady Campaign. :s0114: I don't think so... ;)

I got the license in the mail today, January 6th. Ironically the issue date was the day I started this thread, December 29th! :D

Funny thing was, in the mail today was also an envelope asking me to support the Brady Campaign. :s0114: I don't think so... ;)

If they sent a no postage necessary envelope, send it back to them. Maybe fill it with rocks first. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top