JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I used to be able to highlight the sentence or words I'd like to quote, hit reply, then an "insert quotes" tab would appear. That tab has been gone a long time but I'm curious. I'd like to quote a single sentence sometimes vs an entire reply that's my only option now.

I've had that happen to me on occasion in the last month or so too. I'll keep trying and eventually it shows the "Quote/Reply". 🤷

Upvote 0
The quote button will allow for multiple quotes. The reply button will take one response and let you reply to it. You can delete unnecessary text at this time.

Upvote 2
The quote button will allow for multiple quotes. The reply button will take one response and let you reply to it. You can delete unnecessary text at this time.
I just tried to quote your first sentence, no go. My only option is to hit quote (multi quote) or reply. Both get the same results. I've fiddled with this for months and normally am pretty good at figuring these things out but the option I used to have is simply gone.

Upvote 0
I'd like to quote a single sentence sometimes vs an entire reply that's my only option
So what I did was....
Click on what part of the text I wanted to quote.....
Then a box with "+quote /reply" appeared ....
I then clicked Insert quotes ...found at bottom of the reply square...

I hope the above makes sense as I don't speak computer.
Andy

Upvote 0
A gnome? A pygmie goat? A bowling ball? A light bulb?

:s0153:
Garden gnome you say?
download.jpeg

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show