JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go into settings (upper right ), go to attachments (bottom left), scroll down to show thumbnails, select attachments and then click delete.

Thnxs deadeye.. I got one in there that has no box to click on for deleting. must be stuck in there, when the forum site changed venue awhile back.. thnxs for advice.

Thnxs deadeye.. I got one in there that has no box to click on for deleting. must be stuck in there, when the forum site changed venue awhile back.. thnxs for advice.

If it is in a closed thread it seems to be locked as well, I have a couple the same way.

I have the same problem. Old photos for guns that have been sold. I don't have any way to delete these. Waiting for a staff member to get back to me. I'll post the response when I get it.

OK... I don't believe this but the only way to do this is to re-open the closed thread, then go to your settings menu, open attachments and check the boxes that are on the right side and clik "delete" You would think that after all the fanfare about the all new redesign that this obviously much used feature would be a tad bit simpler.

OK... I don't believe this but the only way to do this is to re-open the closed thread, then go to your settings menu, open attachments and check the boxes that are on the right side and clik "delete" You would think that after all the fanfare about the all new redesign that this obviously much used feature would be a tad bit simpler.

Opening the thread and deleting works for the threads you started but if the pics are in someone elses thread than they seem to get locked when the thread is closed.

Yeah, It's frustrating. I've made a rule to not post photos in someone else's thread. Too bad, I'd like to participate in some of the "show your gun" threads. But storage is limited. I need to save it for the classified ads. Maybe it'll get sorted out soon.....

If someone would post me a link to one of the examples of these posts aka closed thread that belonged to someone else that contains your pictures that you cannot delete I will take a look and see what is involved and if this and be solved on a moderator level, I honestly don't know if it can so I am in the experimentation stage.

On a side note I post all my pictures through , I like the control, ease of use and virtually unlimited capacity it allows me.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/rifle-shotgun-classifieds/31816-2-rifles-257-270-a.html
post #12

Cannot figure out how to delete this pic, sold the gun months ago.
Thanks for your help,
CJ
If someone would post me a link to one of the examples of these posts aka closed thread that belonged to someone else that contains your pictures that you cannot delete I will take a look and see what is involved and if this and be solved on a moderator level, I honestly don't know if it can so I am in the experementing stage.

On a side note I post all my pictures through , I like the control, ease of use and virtually unlimited capacity it allows me.

I have more that need deleted but it can wait until it is figured out how we can do it ourselves. I have ALOT of available space but try to delete what is not needed. I'm only using 1.97mb out of the 50mg I can use.

No problem, and if anyone is in this situation of not being able to delete pictures feel free to send me a PM with links and I will fix them as time allows, I must insist that you include links to the threads to make it possible to find the pictures.

Also please use the PM subject title:

"Delete Pictures"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews