JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ignoring second amendment related unconstitutionalities, how can banning the mere possession of a non-consumable item that was legal before, not be considered an ex post facto law? If you aquired the item legally before the ban then the only law you'd be breaking is the new one.

Because they dont care. You cant challenge the law until you are arrested and once you are you have to financially support a large legal fight that may go up to the supreme court. Even if you win you no longer have any money or a job. So financial ruin or go to jail or have something confiscated. Those are the only options left.

If you look through history, you'll never find this corrected through hard work and voting and writing your representatives. The fix tends to be a bit messy.

Indeed. Possession is like 9/10 of the law.

giphy.gif

Preach it, preacher man! lolz

Ignoring second amendment related unconstitutionalities, how can banning the mere possession of a non-consumable item that was legal before, not be considered an ex post facto law? If you aquired the item legally before the ban then the only law you'd be breaking is the new one.

People seem to daily suddenly see what has been going on for decades. The law is nothing. Constitution means nothing. It all comes down to what someone in a black robe tells you it means. I have watched for decades as gun owners vote in liberals, who appoint liberal judges, who then take rights. Then the people who voted them in say "how is this possible?"

People seem to daily suddenly see what has been going on for decades. The law is nothing. Constitution means nothing. It all comes down to what someone in a black robe tells you it means. I have watched for decades as gun owners vote in liberals, who appoint liberal judges, who then take rights. Then the people who voted them in say "how is this possible?"

I doubt much of that 'gunowner votes in liberal pos' happens here in AZ, although I have seen it in Tuscon & in the towns with lots of green cards
I think the AZCDL helps keep people more aware when it's time to message town gov't as well as providing a link to make it easy to do. I think you guys need a stronger pro-guns force behind you, I recently read the AZCDL owns 2 lobbyists--You hafta behave like the rich if you want something from your politician nowadays

You live in a post Constitutional version of the US. Freedom of speech, the presumption of innocence, rights to privacy, rights to due process, and your right to keep and bear arms are all at the whim and fancy of the governing authorities. The neo-Marxist thought police, that are the social Justice warriors have been setting the agenda and controlling the narrative in schools and communities for decades.

Respectfully ...

Finding a good competent lawyer may be difficult. Finding a good lawyer exceedingly competent in USA Constitutional Law may be VERY difficult. Might be impossible. We need to take a BIG moment and consider why this is true.

Yep. Not a good thing. Lawyers? Wow!

However, even if one could find a truly competent USA Constitutional Law Lawyer who is good to go, it still might be a very difficult uphill fight. Who has the minimum $twenty five grand$ USA currency to front load a doable lawsuit?

Make that $50 Grand if you are serious.

Sad. True. Right now the evil enemy of freedom can INDIVIDUALLY out run us and out gun us. Defeat us individually. Defeat us in detail. Until we as the righteous USA Citizenry wake up and band together they will pick us off individually.

Respectfully. Connect the dots. :( I have the flu. Ignore me.

The reason that outlawing possession of a firearm for something that happened before the law passed does not violate the ex post facto clause is that firearm regulations are administrative in nature and not punitive. The law does not add new punishment for the old crime, it creates a new crime. Thus, when charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, it's for the new act of possessing a firearm, not for the old act of whatever it is you did.

We need to stick together and vote these people out of office .

I vote. If I could vote forty-two times like the Dems do, I would. But Oregon is in the death grip of the left. The population centers are calling the shots just like in California.

I'm at my BOL. I thought it was my last stand, but if the good Lord is willing, I'll sell this place and move to Montana or possibly Idaho by this time next year.

I vote. If I could vote forty-two times like the Dems do, I would. But Oregon is in the death grip of the left. The population centers are calling the shots just like in California.

I'm at my BOL. I thought it was my last stand, but if the good Lord is willing, I'll sell this place and move to Montana or possibly Idaho by this time next year.

Next time vote 52 times and register your dog to vote .

Dammit! I forgot the dog. She's a Libertarian and voted three times before that whole tail thing gave her away. She's just naturally happy when she's thwarting the subversion of the republic. ;)

So... you want to vote 42 times? Do you have a retirement home in your area? Just go scoop up all the ballots you want from the trash bin right next to the mail boxes, or the dumpster out back. Fill them out and mail them in, or, use the local ballot drop box.

Or, just pop on by the post office on the day your ballot arrives. The trash can right next to the PO Boxes will be chock full of ballots from all the PO Box holders dumping ballots along with their junk mail as they walk out. First 3 or 4 days after ballots are mailed out just stop in the post office at 5 or 6pm and harvest those ballots from the trash can. Next election I'm voting 420 times, not 42 times and you know what, I dont give a damn. If the dip sh-it dems are doing it why can't I or any of you?

Unless some one actually films you doing every stage of this, no way your ever going down for it. Remember "vote by mail" is expressly designed to be untraceable so voter fraud can run wild and never be proven.

If we all did this, you know, like the dems do, we might get some where.

~

Last Edited:
Dammit! I forgot the dog. She's a Libertarian and voted three times before that whole tail thing gave her away. She's just naturally happy when she's thwarting the subversion of the republic. ;)
Make sure she has a couple litters and register them to.

So... you want to vote 42 times? Do you have a retirement home in your area? Just go scoop up all the ballots you want from the trash bin right next to the mail boxes, or the dumpster out back. Fill them out and mail them in, or, use the local ballot drop box.

Or, just pop on by the post office on the day your ballot arrives. The trash can right next to the PO Boxes will be chock full of ballots from all the PO Box holders dumping ballots along with their junk mail as they walk out. First 3 or 4 days after ballots are mailed out just stop in the post office at 5 or 6pm and harvest those ballots from the trash can. Next election I'm voting 420 times, not 42 times and you know what, I dont give a damn. If the dip sh-it dems are doing it why can't I or any of you?

Unless some one actually films you doing every stage of this, no way your ever going down for it. Remember "vote by mail" is expressly designed to be untraceable so voter fraud can run wild and never be proven.

If we all did this, you know, like the dems do, we might get some where.

~

The garbage can was removed from the public area in my post office .the tweakers were raiding them for ID theft. Unless it was a front by the dems to secure them to gain control over the voter fraud. LOL

Yes sadly large population cities tend VERY left. What many gun owners fail to see though is large percentages of these people do not bother to vote. The reason CA has gone the way it did was gun people either do not vote, or they get all "righteous" and throw away the vote. The left, when they bother to vote, seldom do this. You see it daily since the last election. Was the winner my first choice? Hell no. Yet you see even on places like this, gun owners who actively champion him losing. They to this day fight him every step of the way and the left cheers them on. Come mid terms if this keeps up they will take back the House and Senate. Then guess what comes next? More anti gun laws as the people who championed liberals to win scream. It has been the most amazing thing to watch for decades now. I'm not at all sure we can change it now. Every 2 years gun owners start fighting each other and either do not vote or throw away their vote so they are voting for the liberal.Meanwhile the left all but votes in lockstep. <shrug>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top