JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been seeing lots of posts that I dont really care for. Its not proper or my right to crap on a thread. Ive always said my peace to myself and carried on.
The LIKE button at the bottom of each thread is a great addition. I would like to be fair and have the option to dislike something too!

If you think this may hurt some feelings. Well, good. Perhaps with the craziness thats going on it just may need to happen.

I may or may not like this idea. What is the point of a like if there is no opposition? What if I don't feel like typing and want to disagree? After all facenutjob has a dislike. Why not an easy click to dislike? Seems reasonable. Aside from stroking the ego of course. Do we want to know who actually cares?

Maybe the like button should be removed and we be forced to put words together and form a sentence to express what thoughts form between our ears.

Who cares what I or anybody else thinks about a specific topic anyways? Especially one which a mind has been made up already?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top