1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

How about a DISLIKE button?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by dave, Dec 26, 2012.

1. dave

dave Independence Member

Ive been seeing lots of posts that I dont really care for. Its not proper or my right to crap on a thread. Ive always said my peace to myself and carried on.
    The LIKE button at the bottom of each thread is a great addition. I would like to be fair and have the option to dislike something too!

If you think this may hurt some feelings. Well, good. Perhaps with the craziness thats going on it just may need to happen.
  2. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

dakaham and (deleted member) like this.
  3. jonn5335

jonn5335 Longview Active Member

dakaham and (deleted member) like this.
  4. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

5. Coffindodger

Coffindodger Seattle Member

I may or may not like this idea. What is the point of a like if there is no opposition? What if I don't feel like typing and want to disagree? After all facenutjob has a dislike. Why not an easy click to dislike? Seems reasonable. Aside from stroking the ego of course. Do we want to know who actually cares?

Maybe the like button should be removed and we be forced to put words together and form a sentence to express what thoughts form between our ears.

Who cares what I or anybody else thinks about a specific topic anyways? Especially one which a mind has been made up already?