JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm, Good day I think, for a nice big pot of baked beans. Great Northern's cooked slowly, bacon and salt pork, with brown sugar, ketchup and molasses...Toss in some chopped onion and garlic and bake sooo slooow for about eight hours! Yep. Gettin' right on it!

Thanks for the idea Fred.:s0155:

Hmmm, sounds like a good reminder to make up some ham bone soup. Navy beans, lima beans, butter beans, some seasoning and a big ham bone with meat still on it - all day in a slow cooker. Serve with some nice crusty bread and plenty of Beano ;). Good stuff on a cold winter night.

If you...

Soak dry beans and change the water they won't make you toot.

Store bought beans:
Drain and rinse.

Those complex sugars is what makes the problem.

There was this one time I made a bean soup and forgot to change the last soak water.

Lord have mercy. You could hear the gut from a mile away while the trains were rumbling through. I won't make that mistake again.

Its FUN to FART, :s0108:about 15 seconds after I release a stink bomb my Wife will look puzzled. Then she will say ''Good God, did you just S%!T ?'' :s0150:Depending on degrees of the stink factor, I will apologize for the mediocre FARTS and laugh at the FARTS that curl your nose hairs ! :s0039:

Back when I was in the military, there were a couple of drunk guys who were having a fart competition in the squad bay. This went on until one of them shat himself. "Fart proud", yes, but carefully. :eek:

Its FUN to FART, :s0108:about 15 seconds after I release a stink bomb my Wife will look puzzled. Then she will say ''Good God, did you just S%!T ?'' :s0150:Depending on degrees of the stink factor, I will apologize for the mediocre FARTS and laugh at the FARTS that curl your nose hairs ! :s0039:

Don't get me started on doing the Dutch Oven on the wife. "They" don't call beds the "fart sack" for no good reason.

Back when I was in the military, there were a couple of drunk guys who were having a fart competition in the squad bay. This went on until one of them shat himself. "Fart proud", yes, but carefully. :eek:

Dude, I could make my entire platoon GAG, in an outdoor formation in the wind.... upwind of me. My squad leader would be pi$$ed, saying, "GD it.... that sheit fuggin lingers!" It took 12-14 seconds for it to escape BDU's, so you had to have your timing down.

:eek::D

Don't get me started on doing the Dutch Oven on the wife. "They" don't call beds the "fart sack" for no good reason.

Dude, I could make my entire platoon GAG, in an outdoor formation in the wind.... upwind of me. My squad leader would be pi$$ed, saying, "GD it.... that sheit fuggin lingers!" It took 12-14 seconds for it to escape BDU's, so you had to have your timing down.

:eek::D
''The Dutch Oven'' that's sadistic !:s0087:

I got bored one day years ago and put FART in the YOU TUBE Search. I will say if those videos do not make you laugh, :s0140:something is wrong.:s0153: There is one guy on there that actually lights a fricken Candle with a FART FLAME Thrower out of his A$$ using a lighter to ignite the Methane gas ! :s0007:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top