JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The dog had whined about the cheap generic dogfood and had been ignored. He saw an opportunity to get her attention. He did not want to kill her this was supposed to be a warning shot. He deserves 30 days in the pound.

I have a Belgian Mal who jumps up on the bed with me in the morning occasionally, doing what Mal's do, adding pure chaos jumping around swinging her big rubber ball around and chasing it and each time I have to make a dash to the G23 on the end table to hide it in the drawer for fear of this type of event...

Jen

I have a Belgian Mal who jumps up on the bed with me in the morning occasionally, doing what Mal's do, adding pure chaos jumping around swinging her big rubber ball around and chasing it and each time I have to make a dash to the G23 on the end table to hide it in the drawer for fear of this type of event...

Jen

HOLSTER.

Touche.... well played... ok, I'll get an angle holster... ;)

There are bed holsters and such for the purposes of having handguns/etc. in easy reach while sleeping. I moved my handguns away from my bed; I have RBD which means I partially physically act out my dreams (but I don't sleepwalk), so having a gun within arms reach while sleeping is not a good idea. I have a shotgun ready to go, but I have to get out of bed to get it - and that act would require I be awake.

It would be interesting to know what kind of gun it was.
While I have heard of this before it seem very unlikely a dogs' paw could get inside the trigger guard and than actually discharge the gun - especially with some of the heavy trigger pull weights BUT again depending on the gun I am sure it is possible.

Think the dog was first and the woman that came along after him was making him have to ride in the backseat. The dog saw the opportunity and took it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top