JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What I have for right now for sale tax is extra

(2) Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger) $33.99

(2) Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #10 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto) $33.99

(2) Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #16 (.223 rem) $33.99

(3) Reconditioned 45 ACP Grade 2 brass Box of 100(Bulk Packaged) $11.00

(1) Hornady LNL AP Progressive Press with Bullet feed & Case feed along with a lot of other accessories that go with it slightly used $1500

I accept most forms of payment if your interested pm me

#8.jpg

#16.jpg

#10.jpg

(1) Hornady LNL AP Progressive Press with Bullet feed & Case feed along with a lot of other accessories that go with it slightly used $1500

Not a typo it comes set up in 9mm and come with a whole bunch of other items

Has the micro meter pistol metering insert for the powder measure. Ammo plant with dies and powder cop die. Dies are already set up for you too you will get everything plus the 45acp shell plate, 45acp grade 2 brass (already cleaned) 100 9mm bullets, 100 grade 9mm brass, 3 small primer pick up tubes, whatever else I have for it. This setup it well worth the money and it's already setup ready to go once its mounted.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top