JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
45 gr critical defense or 30 gr V-Max $9.99 BiMart

That's a good price. I'm not boycotting Bi-Mart, it's employee owned and I've been a customer for 20+ years. I'm sure MANY of their employees disagree with the stupid decision.

Raised the age to buy a rifle or shotgun to 21 years old. They folded to the pressures of the liberals and are now trying appeasement and political correctness. They pulled a Neville Chamberlain.

:mad: I was just about to order some for $13.99 from Cabelas. But I put BiMart on my do not shop list. :mad:
Hornady V-MAX™ .22 WMR 30-Grain Rimfire Rifle Ammunition | Academy

You can buy it from Academy for $12.99 box and if you buy at least $25 worth it ships to you free. This is the 30 gr. I used this place for .22 ammo for all of the last great panic. Had ammo coming weekly as I could get an order in as soon as it showed up. I still buy from them as it's the same price as Wally and no sales tax, and it comes to my door.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews