JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a caliber you don't hear much about anymore.
Agreed. Likely one of the calibers that will not hang around. There's a thread over at LRH about the 22 ARC (basically the 22 Grendel) replacing it.
I got into it because a member here sold me an upper, BCG and four boxes of ammo for $200. The upper ruined my opinion on PSA brand quality.
I fixed the problems, and like it because it launches the heavies (77gr & up) at healthy velocities.

Agreed. Likely one of the calibers that will not hang around. There's a thread over at LRH about the 22 ARC (basically the 22 Grendel) replacing it.
I got into it because a member here sold me an upper, BCG and four boxes of ammo for $200. The upper ruined my opinion on PSA brand quality.
I fixed the problems, and like it because it launches the heavies (77gr & up) at healthy velocities.
I've got a PSA Valk as well. At first it shot amazing with all load combos, then the next time it seemed to fall apart. I proceeded to buy a few upper end barrels (Wilson, White Oak, etc) to build another more reliably accurate one but to date haven't put the time into building another.

I've got a PSA Valk as well. At first it shot amazing with all load combos, then the next time it seemed to fall apart. I proceeded to buy a few upper end barrels (Wilson, White Oak, etc) to build another more reliably accurate one but to date haven't put the time into building another.
LOL - Wilson, White Oak -- sweet barrels. Let me know if you want to sell one, but I'm a cheap bastige.
edit : I have all the upper parts waiting to build another upper (caliber unspecified), except for a barrel....

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews