JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My shoulder is shot. I need an electric start mower, but can't buy one til this one is sold. ;)

Honda HRX.
1-1/2 years old. Runs and operates perfectly.
1b6f5bbb-8cad-4b33-9654-f7801635a44d.jpg

$600.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have you checked out the ego ones?

My dad loves them and got rid of all his gas powered tools. I've never tried the mower but I used one of they're 18" chainsaws for a day and that thing was very impressive.

Just kidding. Maybe this?

Not a Honda but it sounds like it fits your needs.
i thought it might too. But the reviews did not like the self-propeled control system. So I guess I'll just keep looking for the electric start Honda. They are scarce, and one dealer has said Honda discontinued them. :confused:

i thought it might too. But the reviews did not like the self-propeled control system. So I guess I'll just keep looking for the electric start Honda. They are scarce, and one dealer has said Honda discontinued them. :confused:
Not pushing anything on you @WAYNO.
My neighbor gave me his Toro (non electric start) mower like this because the float bowl was full of water.
I've been using it for five years now, and it does start easily. It has worked so well, I have thought better of Toro since my earlier years.
The drive system is OK, and it's a light mower.
The basket clogs easily when the grass is above a certain height relative to the cutting level, or if the grass is damp. In those cases, i just use the side chute adapter.
When I had a Honda, I could cut in the rain and the catcher wouldn't clog, but that sucker would get heavy. It was a steel deck one, stayed with my ex when we got the big D. I understand she let the deck rust out. Oof.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top