JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found it after hearing a police officer report it to a dispatcher (before 2020 encryption). The dispatcher said something like "are you sure", they went back and forth a couple times which they never do, and then I looked up the number (I think it was the ordinance number). I probably bookmarked it somewhere.
Did you ever find that?

I see the next wave of homelessness occurring when the Covid rent/mortgage relief ends in the very near future.
There are numbers currently put out by various groups and agencies covering the spectrum, and these numbers are
generally in support of that groups agenda. So without accurate knowledge of the severity and it's magnitude we can
only guess. My guess, very bad.

I see the next wave of homelessness occurring when the Covid rent/mortgage relief ends in the very near future.
There are numbers currently put out by various groups and agencies covering the spectrum, and these numbers are
generally in support of that groups agenda. So without accurate knowledge of the severity and it's magnitude we can
only guess. My guess, very bad.
What I feel is likely to happen is that the moratorium on eviction will end as will mortgage assistance, but payments will be permanently deferred, devaluing properties and putting renters on the street. We'll see another 2008. Home values will plummet.

"I see the next wave of homelessness occurring when the Covid rent/mortgage relief ends in the very near future."

In which case there really will be a tsunami unwilling homeless. I can't help but think the Dems have dropped a deuce in their proverbial lunchbox with all their recent antics vis-a-vis Chicom 19, BLM, defund the police, etc.

A large part of the homeless population has mental health issues. You can't fix that by locking them up or taking away their tents. Crazy is gonna be crazy. And crazy is dangerous. They need mental healthcare if they ever hope to rejoin society. No business is going to hire a crazy person.

Bigger picture here. If the homeless wins this one, 2A groups could and should use this against firearms& accessories confiscation. Edit. The important thing at its most basic, broken down core is.. personal property items confiscation and so forth.. even though it may well be just "trash" to the City and to Agencies; it is still personal property owned or in possession by the homeless people.
If the homeless loses... well then... uhm... good luck y'all :rolleyes:
It's personal property.. until you abandon it in a public space illegally.

My car is personal property but if I park it somewhere illegally, it will be removed by the city. Even faster if it was being used as a place to get high or as a toilet and blocking a sidewalk.

It's personal property.. until you abandon it in a public space illegally.

My car is personal property but if I park it somewhere illegally, it will be removed by the city. Even faster if it was being used as a place to get high or as a toilet and blocking a sidewalk.
The cities post it all over when they roust the homeless and give them plenty of time to vacate and take their sh!t with them, anything left after the date is fair game, you didn't take it, it's not yours any longer, refuse to move when ordered to, and force the city to move you, you loose your property, you didn't care to follow the posting, now it's all on you! The city IS required to hold a person's property for 30 days, you can go claim it if it's really that important, but then, if it really was that important, you should have moved it when told to, before the date you were given!

The cities post it all over when they roust the homeless and give them plenty of time to vacate and take their sh!t with them, anything left after the date is fair game, you didn't take it, it's not yours any longer, refuse to move when ordered to, and force the city to move you, you loose your property, you didn't care to follow the posting, now it's all on you! The city IS required to hold a person's property for 30 days, you can go claim it if it's really that important, but then, if it really was that important, you should have moved it when told to, before the date you were given!

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews