JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys, its been a long time since I have been on here, was browsing around a bit earlier today & thought some of you may have some advice or tips on what works as far as home security cameras go....
We live out in the country and the neighbors I know are all good people. When we moved in there the house had been vacant for about 6 months, one of the previous owners wasn't making the wisest choices from what I have heard. There were pry marks on the door frames from someone I'm guessing they were acquainted with. That didn't bother me too much as it was a quite a while ago.... Anyways, I opened a window I hadn't since last summer & found some pry marks that weren't there when we moved in, really irritating & that feeling of nothing you can do. The marks are weathered, so I think it may be from the end of last summer sometime... If this has ever happened to you, you know the feeling...they didn't get in but still...
My question is do any of you have any advice on what surveillance systems work well for an ok price? maybe 2 or 3 cameras and a dvr box(or whatever they are called) that isn't too big/easily hidden? I have a motion light, going to get a couple more, security screen metal doors on 2 of 3 doors, keep all valuables out of sight & blinds closed most of the time, all the basics...If it happens again, I want to catch these jack wagons on camera. Don't really want cameras that are through Comcast or etc. etc., call me paranoid about "others" looking in, but you know, lol....
Sorry for the long post, just wanted to get all the details out there.....thanx in advance for any info

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top