JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the Washington Civil Rights Association:

HOLY COW, WE DID IT AGAIN!

SINE DIE IS UPON US.

CONGRATULATIONS--YOU BEAT THE ANTI-GUNNERS IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST FIGHTS EVER!

Thanks to all your efforts, the biggest anti-gun bills failed in the 2021 session.

This includes Ferguson's SIGNATURE magazine ban bill and Inslee's favored assault weapons bill (AWB), amongst a number of others!

FANTASTICALLY WELL DONE.

It was an HUGE uphill battle and the decks were stacked against us from the beginning.
The well-funded gun grabbers have poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into buying politicians.
We're outnumbered in both the Senate and the House.
The anti-gun politicians proclaimed loudly at the beginning that this was their moment to drive gun control.
Ferguson and Inslee have been shaming the legislature, calling for immediate action on "gun control."
All have been crying out for more and more actions to prevent you from defending your life and the lives of your loved ones.
This was a tough session.

Today we won against the worst of these bills.

Your emails and calls made a difference. Your voices were HEARD loudly.
Join me in raising a glass to each of you
who stayed with us and kept up the pressure on the legislators.

Well done.

Let go of the battles we didn't win. Let go of all the bad crap the Democratic majority passed that doesn't reflect the will of the people.
We only need a 1-vote majority in one of the chambers to stop all these bad bills from coming out of committee.
Please stay engaged with us here--we have a LOT of work to do in preparing now for the next legislative session.
We need everyone to start now. We have to get more of your friends to join us, and unite in our efforts to protect our civil rights. We need to put more pressure on the politicians--and make our voices much louder still.

We can help you make a bigger impact in Olympia--but we're going to need everyone's help. Join the mailing list now: http://eepurl.com/hfNltD

We're honored to be working with you to protect your right to defend your life, your family, and your rights.

36FXE46.jpg

Its crazy because ever since I got into firearms in 2011 it always seemed like a losing battle. 594, then 1639, the Seattle ammo tax, etc. Always emailed and called my rep every few months, always got the same anti-gun response. Spread the word to all my friends and at my local FFLs. Showed up in Olympia during the rallies but even then it feels like we just barely hold off AWBs and mag bans each year. Still proud to be part of the fight though.

Gun control was still passed. While not as bad as it could have been, it's still one more cut. Doesn't make me feel celebratory.

Well, I think it's good to celebrate the small victories, and show that we CAN win.

It's just a small victory though. We still have a long, long ways to go.

Well, I think it's good to celebrate the small victories, and show that we CAN win.

It's just a small victory though. We still have a long, long ways to go.

It's not a victory, we just lost less than we could have. We still lost.

Yes, I'm glad a mag capacity ban and an AWB wasn't passed, But we are still steadily losing ground.

They throw as much bubblegum at the wall as possible, and they call it compromise and we call it victory when only a little bit sticks. BS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top