JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$36
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Please post which one you want then follow with PM with same info. Please include shipping info with PM so I can get it ready to go while waiting for payment. Sorry no electronic funds, but happy to accept cash, USPS MO, or even your check if we have done previous business, or if you are in good standing on here or other forums. If you would like a tracking number, please include a cell number I can text a photo of the receipt to you after it ships.

1) SOLD
2) SOLD
3) SOLD

4)This is a Hunter and is marked 1100 28. I didn't look this one up but can tell you it is too large for a J-frame. Appears to have little use and is fairly stiff.
$36 Shipped

holster_7.jpg

holster_8.jpg

5)This one is a Triple K and is marked 420-1. Pretty much new condition with very little use. I didn't look up the specs but can tell you it takes a model 60 2" really nice, so any J-frame with an exposed hammer. Has thumb break and open toe so could go with longer barrel.
$36 shipped

holster_9.jpg

holster_10.jpg

6) SOLD
This one is a floral carved Hunter. The markings are in ink and appears to be 3100 13. I am guessing on this one to fit a 4-5" large frame double action revolver. As you can see it has a bit of the green gunk around the snaps and could probably use a good cleaning, otherwise in great shape.
$36 shipped

7)This is another Hunter marked 1100PL16. It is missing the retention strap and has a little leather hammer thong. II believe this is for a 5-6" single action.
$20 Shipped

zzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzz.jpg

8) Uncle Mikes Sidekick size 1. No Idea what will fit but appears to be 3" and has adjustable retention strap.
$10 shipped but only with any purchase of a leather holster.

28.jpg

27.jpg

9) SOLD

10) SOLD

Happy to knock off a few bucks if I can fit more than 1 in the small flat rate box.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top