JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got a 239 and I am looking for a good IWB for my EDC. Show me what ya got and why you like it. I will likely take the best part of two or three differnt ones and just build my own. I will either have to make it all leather or find one of you guys who can do the kydex thing. Thanks guys
P.S after buying the new gun and deer tags for all the kids i may be to broke to buy one anyways :(

I carried the 2 that we spoke about in similar holsters, a Comp-Tac MTAC, and Spartan. I actually preferred the Spartan as the unfinished back helped the pistol from moving about.

Here's the .40:

EDC.jpg

Thanks Skud that's a cool looking rig. If ya got time sometime I'd like to take a closer look at it

It's gone now unfortunately, but you're more than welcome to take a look at the Spartan I have for my Glock. It's pretty much the same thing, just without a lined backing and not finished as nicely. I think I might be able to scrounge up the kydex body for that Sig, not sure where it went when I got the Glock but I'm sure it's around here somewhere. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top