Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Holster for Judge Public Defender

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by adipose, Apr 23, 2010.

1. adipose

adipose Warren Member

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a general hip holster; in carrying a Taurus Judge Public Defender (2 1/2" barrel).

Its seems that even though they are on a small frame, because the cylinder is long; it makes the gun elongated. So I'm having a harder time finding a a good fitting holster.

Thanks in Advance. I received some good solid advise and help so far from this website.

Chuck

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I was looking at a magazine last night, can't remember if it was the latest American Rifleman or Guns & Ammo, and I saw some advertising for a new product that was just that, a holster specifically for the Taurus Judge. I'll look for it when I go home tonight and post the info.

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Found the Judge holster info. It was in the latest edition of American Rifleman. The company is Pure Kustom Holsters. Web site is:

www.purekustomholsters.com

4. adipose

adipose Warren Member

Thanks for the info / help!

Chuck