JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the first question was valid. Consider also that if you conduct "bad guys taking away your gun" drills with your handgun practice, the clips will quickly get bent way out of shape beyond any possibly of repair. This might have happen to you.

The fix for us is to simply remove the steel spring clips and replace them with home made well done leather CAPTIVE belt loops. This also makes the holster difficult to rip loose from the belt. We are now working on better handgun retention.

Curious? CrossBreed paddle inside the pants non combat cut a way concealment holster. Even makes the big autos comfy and invisible. Did I say comfortable? They sent us replacement steel clips $FREE$. Those bent also. Now working a solution.

For some reason Mr. Certaindeaf has made the decision to communicate almost exclusively in Certaindeaf-inese and is seldom clearly understood. Many of us can sorta follow what he's saying like he's a weird uncle at Thanksgiving dinner that seems to always talk with his mouth full and chuckles at his invisible friends jokes...mostly we ignore him and just nod politely.
Always entertaining though.:)

Respectfully. I do not understand your answer. What is nekids? What does sheesh mean? I am asking because I really do not know and would like to learn. Non arrogant. Respectfully.

Translation....

Nekids = naked.... go naked WAS the suggestion.

Sheesh = written expression to articulate the verbal noise made when someone is exasperated, amazed at the silliness of it all.

Class dismissed! :s0132:

For some reason Mr. Certaindeaf has made the decision to communicate almost exclusively in Certaindeaf-inese and is seldom clearly understood. Many of us can sorta follow what he's saying like he's a weird uncle at Thanksgiving dinner that seems to always talk with his mouth full and chuckles at his invisible friends jokes...mostly we ignore him and just nod politely.
You are welcome.

I fully enjoy Certaindeaf.
But The other day I found myself completely understanding him.

Scared the he11 out of me !
urumpt ;)

Here's our boy Certaindeaf, and this place just wouldn't be the same without him... we done love us some Certaindeaf!!

:s0023:

Oh you boys. I know I said something essentially slanderous to a soul here (not the e, of course) but anyways.
This is about holster clips and damaging precious shirts!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top