JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been carrying my LC9 in this Kholster holster, that I chose over Crossbreed, because they could deliver in 10 days (and they did) and it was $45 shipped. so about half what the crossbreed equivalent runs delivered and they are out 8 weeks. Kudos to Crossbreed for their success with their excellent product, There are few tougher markets to find success than the one they are in. I thought that if I didn't like the Kholster, it would get me by while I ordered and waited for the Crossbreed. I am thrilled with the product.

Just for kicks I thought I'd throw the FN in and see how it fit, it is not just kind of a good fit, Serindipity! awesome fit draw, retention and holstering. I find the FN concealable under a Big tee shirt, and very comfortable. LC9 makes a great Deep conceal and BUG, but the FN is a more shootable gun and I would rather have it on me when possible. I will probably order another Kholster for the FN soon.

IMG_85621280x956_zpsa0c66df4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads