Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Holders possible explanations now.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Bigfoot, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

2. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

3. JC9995

JC9995 Greater "Clackamas" Active Member

And assumming this is true.... It will infuriate the people who pay attention and will result in literally TENS of emails to our corrupt and dirty politicians whom will do nothing. Were screwed.....if only by our own inaction.

4. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Just imagine the left's howling if this were John Ashcroft. They'd be marching in the streets chanting Impeach Bush! Since it's Obama/Holder, most will not even notice. If you push it, you'll be called a racist. What a joke.

Jamie6.5 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Dave Workman

Well, I've been called worse, and I'm not laughing at the joke. And there is more from a source in D.C. Tuesday morning:

New Holder video surfaces on F&F ‘misunderstanding’ and Grassley reacts

The Justice Department's claim that Attorney General Eric Holder misunderstood a question from Congressman Darrell Issa regarding when Holder first knew about Operation Fast and Furious is now being questioned because additional video from the same hearing, showing Holder responding to essentially the same question from Congressman Jason Chaffetz, appears to contradict that assertion.

New Holder video surfaces on F&F

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

BREAKING: House Republicans want special counsel to investigate Holder

House Republicans reportedly want a special counsel appointed to investigate whether Attorney General Eric Holder committee perjury during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on May 3 while being questioned about Operation Fast and Furious.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...ns-want-special-counsel-to-investigate-holder

6. Bigfoot

Well DOJ and the White House didn't call the CBS reporter racist but they inferred it by calling her "unfair and biased".

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/04/c...creamed-at-her-over-fast-and-furious-scandal/

So if a reporter doesn't give the White House favorable coverage on a developing scandal concerning the AG perjuring himself in front of Congress shes “unfair and biased” unlike the NY Times, the LA Times and the Wa Post. :bluelaugh: Good stuff.

What I love about it this is CBS. The leftist press is turning. Assuming she doesn't get reassigned to Slovakia real soon.

7. Bigfoot

Update: CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson has apparently been reassigned to Slovakia.
    Is CBS News Silencing Fast and Furious Reporter? | The Weekly Standard

Most of the reporting that I have seen today gives Holder the benefit of the doubt blaming his underlings for not keeping him informed. Holder does not deserve the benefit of the doubt, he's been caught pulling the Sargent Shultz I See Nothing card before. Andrew McCarthy absolutely nails him here. Holder

8. Dave Workman

9. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

He lied and is trying to cover it up. I am sure it goes from the president all the way down to the young LEO's involved. Some were just following orders, some knew what they were doing was illegal and thought they were/are above reproach.

Prosecutions and accountability is what we citizens should be demanding.

10. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Yeah, Internal Investigation?
    We will finally know the truth.
    I doubt it.

11. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

I like how you can read the documents on that CBS page, well... by read I mean look at giant black boxes over 90% of the written information.

12. ejmpnu92

ejmpnu92 Hillsboro, Or Active Member

Possible explanations:

1. Fast and Furious....sounds like a movie I went to see a couple of weeks before I testified, guess I was thinking about the movie not the program.

2. Lie? I did not lie, I just did not tell the complete truth about what I knew. I did not tell the truth but did not lie. (reminds me of the arguement of the definition of "is" is)

3. Fast and Furious...oh, sorry misunderstood thought you said Gas and Curious

4. Fast and Furious....sounds like my dinner a couple weeks ago

5. I am keeping my mouth shut....but......I was only following my orders.....errr, the orders handed down to me

13. slingshot1943

slingshot1943 salem or Well-Known Member

Scooter Libby went to prison for less.

14. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

No one has picked up on the latest....:paranoid:

They're back to blaming Bush again..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm sure this while thing was Kennedy's fault.:paranoid:;);)

15. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

I have a good friend who I'll just say is, er, ah, a high ranking investigator in a "concerned" federal department.

He says Holder and maybe others are going down for sure. In his own words, "there's too much blood in the water."

16. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Let's not forget one very important thing: The whole purpose of Operation Fast and Furious was to try to strike a blow to American's gun rights. Our treasonous rulers have DELIBERATELY allowed American guns to be smuggled into Mexico, so that Obama can use their presence there to UNDERMINE the Second Amendment.

If that in itself does not piss you off royally, then what does?

Holder's got some splain'n to do, and I can't wait to hear it.