JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CBS uncovers documents showing Holder knew about F&F

CBS News reported Monday evening that Attorney General Eric Holder apparently knew about Operation Fast and Furious months before he admitted to the House Judiciary Committee earlier this year under questioning from Congressman Darrell Issa.

<broken link removed>

And assumming this is true.... It will infuriate the people who pay attention and will result in literally TENS of emails to our corrupt and dirty politicians whom will do nothing. Were screwed.....if only by our own inaction.

Just imagine the left's howling if this were John Ashcroft. They'd be marching in the streets chanting Impeach Bush! Since it's Obama/Holder, most will not even notice. If you push it, you'll be called a racist. What a joke.

Just imagine the left's howling if this were John Ashcroft. They'd be marching in the streets chanting Impeach Bush! Since it's Obama/Holder, most will not even notice. If you push it, you'll be called a racist. What a joke.

Well, I've been called worse, and I'm not laughing at the joke. And there is more from a source in D.C. Tuesday morning:

New Holder video surfaces on F&F ‘misunderstanding’ and Grassley reacts

The Justice Department's claim that Attorney General Eric Holder misunderstood a question from Congressman Darrell Issa regarding when Holder first knew about Operation Fast and Furious is now being questioned because additional video from the same hearing, showing Holder responding to essentially the same question from Congressman Jason Chaffetz, appears to contradict that assertion.

<broken link removed>

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

BREAKING: House Republicans want special counsel to investigate Holder

House Republicans reportedly want a special counsel appointed to investigate whether Attorney General Eric Holder committee perjury during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on May 3 while being questioned about Operation Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

Well DOJ and the White House didn't call the CBS reporter racist but they inferred it by calling her "unfair and biased".

The DOJ woman was just yelling at me," Attkisson said. "The guy from the White House on Friday night literally screamed at me and cussed at me. Eric Schultz &#8212; oh, the person screaming was Tracy Schmaler. She was yelling, not screaming. And the person who screamed at me was Eric Schultz at the White House."

Attkisson explained the vicious tongue-lashing:

"In between the yelling that I received from the Justice Department yesterday, the spokeswoman &#8212; who would not put anything in writing &#8212; I was asking for her explanation so there would be clarity and no confusion later over what had been said. She wouldn't put anything in writing," she said.

"So we talked on the phone and she said things such as &#8216;the question Holder answered was different than the one he asked.' But the way he phrased it, he said very explicitly, &#8216;I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.'"

Attkisson also said the DOJ and White House representatives complained that CBS was "unfair and biased" because it didn't give the White House favorable coverage on the developing scandal.

"Is it sort of a drip, drip. And I'm certainly not the one to make the case for DOJ and White House about what I'm doing wrong," she added. "They will tell you that I'm the only reporter, as they told me, that is not reasonable. They say The Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, The New York Times is reasonable &#8212; I'm the only one who thinks this is a story, and they think I'm unfair and biased by pursuing it."
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/04/c...creamed-at-her-over-fast-and-furious-scandal/

So if a reporter doesn't give the White House favorable coverage on a developing scandal concerning the AG perjuring himself in front of Congress shes "unfair and biased" unlike the NY Times, the LA Times and the Wa Post. :s0112: Good stuff.

What I love about it this is CBS. The leftist press is turning. Assuming she doesn't get reassigned to Slovakia real soon.

Update: CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson has apparently been reassigned to Slovakia.
Today, I called CBS News in an attempt to interview Attkisson. I was told by CBS News senior vice president of communications Sonya McNair that Attkisson would be unavailable for interviews all week. When I asked why Attkisson would be unavailable, McNair would not say.

I've also heard from a producer at another media outlet that has previously booked Attkisson that they tried to book her since she made news with the Laura Ingraham interview yesterday. They were also told that she would be unavailable.
<broken link removed>

Most of the reporting that I have seen today gives Holder the benefit of the doubt blaming his underlings for not keeping him informed. Holder does not deserve the benefit of the doubt, he's been caught pulling the Sargent Shultz I See Nothing card before. Andrew McCarthy absolutely nails him here. <broken link removed>

Grassley, Issa ramp up criticism of AG Holder, release documents

Senator Charles Grassley and Congressman Darrell Issa have ramped up their criticism of Attorney General Eric Holder, releasing the documents that have this week put Holder and his staff, and the White House, on the defensive, to the point of shouting at a CBS reporter for her probing coverage of Operation Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

He lied and is trying to cover it up. I am sure it goes from the president all the way down to the young LEO's involved. Some were just following orders, some knew what they were doing was illegal and thought they were/are above reproach.

Prosecutions and accountability is what we citizens should be demanding.

BREAKING: House Republicans want special counsel to investigate Holder

House Republicans reportedly want a special counsel appointed to investigate whether Attorney General Eric Holder committee perjury during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on May 3 while being questioned about Operation Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

Yeah, Internal Investigation?
We will finally know the truth.
I doubt it.

I like how you can read the documents on that CBS page, well... by read I mean look at giant black boxes over 90% of the written information.

Possible explanations:

1. Fast and Furious....sounds like a movie I went to see a couple of weeks before I testified, guess I was thinking about the movie not the program.

2. Lie? I did not lie, I just did not tell the complete truth about what I knew. I did not tell the truth but did not lie. (reminds me of the arguement of the definition of "is" is)

3. Fast and Furious...oh, sorry misunderstood thought you said Gas and Curious

4. Fast and Furious....sounds like my dinner a couple weeks ago

5. I am keeping my mouth shut....but......I was only following my orders.....errr, the orders handed down to me

Yeah, Internal Investigation?
We will finally know the truth.
I doubt it.

I have a good friend who I'll just say is, er, ah, a high ranking investigator in a "concerned" federal department.

He says Holder and maybe others are going down for sure. In his own words, "there's too much blood in the water."

Let's not forget one very important thing: The whole purpose of Operation Fast and Furious was to try to strike a blow to American's gun rights. Our treasonous rulers have DELIBERATELY allowed American guns to be smuggled into Mexico, so that Obama can use their presence there to UNDERMINE the Second Amendment.

If that in itself does not piss you off royally, then what does?

Holder's got some splain'n to do, and I can't wait to hear it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top