JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The Box o'Bubblegum is sealed! Price dropping, until sold, shall begin! See original ad for final details - but, essentially, the first public "I'll Take It" wins, and the lower price between cash and silver controls. :s0025:

Oh, and I'll be in Portland Friday/Saturday (21-22 Oct) so anyone interested in the Brick o'.22 in lieu of postage can take a swing at it.

I'm a bit let down, At first it was exciting, then the secon week it was somewhat cool, then there was about 4 weeks of nothing, and the suspense ran out after the first week of bumping and nothing put into the package. Mr. Hobbit, what happened, I would guess you ran out of time or stuff and thought it was going to be more or better, but after looking at all of the stuff, I think anyone who is into guns for sometime, would already have this stuff. I sorry Mr. Hobbit, but I cannot put a bid in, but if you do sell it all, and the second runner up's offer is over a $30, send them my way. I was excited at one time, now I'm just dissapointed.

Buy the Box o'Bubblegum, pick it out, then resell the Box o'Bubblegum. ;)

No thanks. I've tried that before. If that was a good idea wouldn't everybody be doing just that including you? I don't want a box of junk, I just want the mag for a good price. The offer is still good until it's not.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.