JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi folks,

I am selling my REKAT Hobbit Warrior with sheath and training dummy for $1200. I'm not looking for trades and this will require pick up in Seattle. This is not one of the limited edition stamped runs but as I understand it was their short lived attempt at a production run.

These were not made for long and are very hard to find these days. I don't want to post external links but if you check eBay you'll see the standard limited edition Al Mar Warrior is posted for between $1500 and $3000. And if you check Arizona Knives they have none for sale but you can see the pricing history of the Hobbit Warrior started at around $275 in 2011 and as the years went by and it became scarce it last sold for $1495 in 2022.

On Blade forums there is a good post from one of the designers Bob Taylor from 1999: "The Hobbit Warrior is basicaly a sized down version of the Warror Knife which was designed in 1978 by Randy Wanner and myself. The Warrior was manfactured for Al Mar knives for a while in Tawian. Because this was a hand shake deal between Al and myself everything went south with Al's untimly death. (BTW Al should be listed in the knife people of the century). A number of people expressed a desire for a smaller street version and the Hobbit Warrior was created. That launched REKAT. ...The bottom line is the Hobbit Warrior is the granddaddy of REKAT..."

The Hobbit Warrior I am selling is in great condition. The only small flaw is that at some point someone put a label on the blade and you can see the outline in the pictures. I have never wanted to experiment with gently cleaning the blade to remove the outline. I'll leave that for the next person who adds this to their collection.

REKAT Hobbit Warrior 05_resize.jpg

REKAT Hobbit Warrior 04_resize.jpg

REKAT Hobbit Warrior 02_resize.jpg

REKAT Hobbit Warrior 01_resize.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top