JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a box of bubblegum that has generally not sold. As a result of years of auction experience, I know that the solution - such that there might be a solution - is to toss all the unselling bubblegum into a single box and sell the box.

The rules of the Box o'Bubblegum Sale are pretty straightforward:

1. I have a box - Large Flat Rate - that is gradually going to fill with various Parts & Accessories Firearms Related Bubblegum.

2. Additional bits of bubblegum will be added to the box as the days and weeks go by, with at LEAST one addition occurring per week.

3. The price on the Box o'Bubblegum is "or best offer," and trades would be considered as well.

4. The items in the Box o'Bubblegum will NOT be sold separately. I understand this might lose me a sale here or there but I'll live with it. If you want one item, you need to buy 'em all and then YOU can have a Box o'Bubblegum Sale.

5. Price of the Box o'Bubblegum may increase or decrease, at my whim, and includes the cost of shipping the Box o'Bubblegum. Once the Box o'Bubblegum is full to the point of "not another possible thing," the price will then gradually drop until it's sold. The price will obviously not drop below shipping costs - the stuff may be bubblegum, but I can throw it away for free and am not going to pay anyone to take it. :winkkiss:

6. The Box o'Bubblegum will be sold to the first public "I'll take it!" Negotiations for OBO or trades in PM do not count unless accepted (at which point I'll post "sold"). In the event of a tie between an accepted PM and a public "I'll take it!" the higher price wins. A tie is defined as two acceptances within three minutes of each other. Otherwise, the first acceptance, as indicated by time stamp, wins.

7. New additions to the Box o'Bubblegum will be described, but pictures may be slow in forthcoming. I'll do my best to describe accurately and get pics up in a timely manner.

8. Feel free to ask questions; or, if you're Civil, post up "epic thread!" snark. :s0114:

9. This is NOT an auction, even though the price may change.

So, for the opening Box o'Bubblegum, I give you:

The initial items, Round 1, would be, from left to right, top to bottom:

RRA CAR stock with castle nut and CAA storage units. Works, but needs the adjustment lever dinked with.

2 aftermarket AR mag pouches in some sort of camo.

4 MOLLE grenade pouches, desertish camo, made by SDS, one has a cut in the flap, one has a name on the MOLLE straps, and one is kinda filthy. #4 is okay.

CAR handguards, oval, from a ban-era Bushmaster upper.

4 Thermold HK magazines

A plastic thing (actually that's a front handguard from a synthetic stock for a Garand).

Sling swivel for AR - attaches to standard front sight, has bit of rail on the off side.

Belt clip from a Kershaw Outcast sheath.

KCI - Korean - Glock 17 magazine.

Added items, Round 2:

KNJ shotgun sling, new in wrap, holds ghu-only-knows shotgun shells in elastic loops - 2 Aug 11

100% bomulo camouflage scarf, about 43" x 7", sort of a woodland pattern, Scandanavian, feels like cotton - but it's 100% bomulo, says so on the label - 7 Aug 11

Liberty Industries padded holster - looks like it's for a mid- large- frame auto. With thumb break courtesy of Uncle Mikes. Sort of airsoft quality, best I can tell - 9 Aug 11

ZipLoc bag of 15 new-in-wrap ear plugs, the soft sponge foam kind, EAR brand, I believe. - 14 Aug 11

A pre-bump twofer: Generic Browning HP magazine, unknown maker, functions fine in my BHP, and a non-airsoft (Eagle?) MOLLE mag pouch. - 16 Aug 11

And on bump day: Four foliage green MagPul mag assists for, I believe, .223/5.56 magazines. - 17 Aug 11

Round 2's additions:

Added items, Round 3:

Doggy stippled Glock Armorer's tool and 4 newish ALICE clips. - 20 Aug 11

Kydex belt holder for Surefire G3 and Uncle Mikes off-side speedloader holder for shoulder rig - 25 Aug 11

Pin-push tool for Thompson Center Contender - 28 Aug 11

MOLLE adapter for ALICE gear - 1 Sep 11

AK pistol grip, "US" stamped for 922r compliance - 3 Sep 11

Doohickey for attaching single point sling to AR - 6 Sep 11

Added items, Round 4:

Small "two-finger" knife, maker unknown, USGI 20th century bandage - 7 Sep 11

USGI last-century pressure bandage, clip-on double magazine pouch (Glock 17, maybe?) leather, seems solid - 10 Sep 11 (bump day)

Allen nylon shotgun shell buttcuff, black - 14 Sep 11

AK47 20 round magazine, Jimi Wallet (see LAPolicegear for further info) - 23 Sep 11 (been vacationing) :D

Some weird little wallet-sized survival tool, you'll have to wait for the picture - 28 Sep 11

MagPul MOLLE threading tool, SOG multitool - 1 Oct 11

Cable lock, unused Bianchi XL (I think) belly band/holster/money belt - 9 Oct 11

Gerber lock blade knife, model unknown - 14 Oct 11

After the Round 4 pictures are posted, I will pack the box and see if there will be a Round 5 ... or if the price dropping begins.

Round 4 pictures:

Okay, that's it. The Box o'Bubblegum is full. Price dropping will now begin, in an intermittent schedule. First public "I'll take it" gets it. If the cash price conflicts with the silver price, the lower price controls. :s0025:

Current price on the Box o'Bubblegum - and remember this includes shipping anywhere that the Post Office sends Large Flat Rate Boxes for $14.95- as it sits right there:

$110 - or 4 (four oz.) ounces of silver in coin or bullion form. :s0112:

New note: If some sort of FTF is arranged on the Bo'B, I will add a brick of .22LR ammo in lieu of the postage that I don't have to pay. This is ONLY if some sort of coordinated FTF sale is managed. :s0071:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.