JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up a HK USC from a show a couple weeks ago and have had a blast shooting the heck out of it, got the 20rd Pmag and put an AFG on it.
but...
I cannot for the life of me get the damn firing pin assembly out of the bolt, I have the factory manual and it seems pretty clear as to the method of removal but in practice it simply WILL NOT come all the way out. It feels like the firing pin assembly is stuck inside the firing pin spring which is stuck inside the bolt. The weapon shoots just fine with no apparent soft primer strikes and no FTF, and I can pull the assembly out some but it just springs right back :huh::huh::huh: IM going nuts. Have tried soaking the thing in clp and that hasnt helped at all.
Anyone got any ideas?

I finally got it, there is a channel in the bolt that a ear on the firing pin assembly goes through as it exits the bolt. That channel had small burs inside it that were pinching the ear on the firing pin assembly as it was headed out thus squeezing and binding in place. Solved the issue by using a punch to pop the thing out and then taking a file to the burs. It is still a tight fit but I can now field strip it at least, while I was in there I pulled the extractor and cleaned it as well. Ill post some pics a little later so that anyone else with this kind of issue may get some ideas... because there is NOTHING I could find online to help me.
Ben