JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The BRN180s interested me too, I'm waiting for the uppers to come into stock

I scratched the stumpy 5.56 itch with this:
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg

I have 3 MPXs (one full auto) and one HK (full auto). I love the MPX platform hands down, but tend to have a few more feed/cycling issues with the full auto version (suppressed) than i do withe the MP5 (also suppressed). The semi's run flawless and are very enjoyable to shoot. For the money, the MPX is a better value.

My vote would be HK. My reason, though not a great one, is that I just don't like/trust modern Sig products but I absolutely trust HK stuff. I don't really know why.

I would buy one of the long barrel HK's and stamp it but then I'd have to replace the barrel .By the time I picked up an F stock , changed the barrel, even myself, and what not I'd have $4500 into it. Meh. The PTR's go bang when I pull the trigger at less than half that.

PXL_20210209_183906471.jpg

For collecting purposes my vote would be the mp5 /10mm.
Good luck! Been lusting after one for years. Probably never see one though. Also if i had it i wouldn't recommend shooting it. Strictly a trophy gun..
For practical use. Id have ZERO qualms using single feed mags.
2019 triggrcon almost every mfgr. guns were failing except iwi and B&T and those two had the longest and consistent lines. IwI was running two suppressor's and on standby with the welding mitts for pits stops. But it never once FTF. It was truly amazing how many guns failed at the end of the day.
I wish B&T brought their .308, and Barrett their bolt action .416/.50
Super fun day! Very informative.

I would buy one of the long barrel HK's and stamp it but then I'd have to replace the barrel .By the time I picked up an F stock , changed the barrel, even myself, and what not I'd have $4500 into it. Meh. The PTR's go bang when I pull the trigger at less than half that.

View attachment 892430
Love the looks and size of that little PTR. I handled one in that size in gun store and sure seemed to be well built. Never shot one. Had to resist temptation to buy it cuz at the time it was $1699 compared to $2700 for sp5k.

another out-of-the box PCC alternative is Glock with brace (pics below). Might be cool with 17L or g34 barrel length (I think g34 with threaded barrel is 6"). Or Glock 10mm or 45 acp with extended length barrel maybe might be fun. But I wonder if Glock in this configuration would have same issue as Glock with flux brace being that gun is so close to ur face it's hard to use sights properly.? For those with lots of glocks or Glock mags might be fun toy.
75162CCE-557B-4142-A946-0F1BD4544637.png
057225DE-4A32-41FB-997C-F87DE2758EBA.png

Love the looks and size of that little PTR. I handled one in that size in gun store and sure seemed to be well built. Never shot one. Had to resist temptation to buy it cuz at the time it was $1699 compared to $2700 for sp5k.

another out-of-the box PCC alternative is Glock with brace (pics below). Might be cool with 17L or g34 barrel length (I think g34 with threaded barrel is 6"). Or Glock 10mm or 45 acp with extended length barrel maybe might be fun. But I wonder if Glock in this configuration would have same issue as Glock with flux brace being that gun is so close to ur face it's hard to use sights properly.? For those with lots of glocks or Glock mags might be fun toy.
View attachment 892560
View attachment 892561
You mean like dis? ;) my "ghetto blaster" .460 Rowland custom.
I REALLY want to get a brace and maybe a luepold micro or the slide cut for my rmr or a delta point. Kinda also liking the primary arms chevron reticle they are releasing. Choices choices..
I really see absolutely no reason at all for PCC's except for good old fashioned fun, and collecting.

20210511_174339_HDR.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads