JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WYSIWYG. All prices are shipped, selection of the method of shipping is up to me unless you are willing to pay extra. I can mule these to the next PDX gunshow or possibly arrange otherwise.

If I'm out of line on prices, say something- but lowball offers will get ignored.
PP is fine (friends/family, since we're all friends on FalFiles) but I'll gladly wait for a USPS MO and that will increase the amount of swag that will be added to your box...

Cross posted elsewhere so hesitate = lose. The usual "I'll take it" wins. "I'll take it if..." is NOT an "I'll take it" and does NOT reserve the item for you.

SOLD First lot, misc gun stuff. The Browning knife is new. White plastic things are sight protectors for M1A/M14. Several small bits and pieces, some of which I can't identify. Not sure what those rifle bolts go to. Glock mag is 9mm/17rds and needs a spring. The naked metal pieces in the lower left are for a Cobray M11 9mm. 2 extended mag releases for Ruger 10/22. $100 shipped. SOLD

IMG_0989.jpg

A tempting schmeer of AK reloading stuff. 101 New Winchester cases, the rest of the cases are either new or once fired. The once fired stuff has been tumbled in my wet tumbler so it looks extra good. The bullets are all the same, almost 200 total. $75 shipped. SOLD

IMG_0988.jpg

GG&G Accucam Eotech mount. $55 shipped padded envelope and I have 2x $22.50 vouchers for new Eotechs.
EOTech Accucam QD Mount

Larue LT100 ACOG QD mount. $100 shipped padded envelope.
LaRue Tactical ACOG Mount QD LT100 | LaRue Tactical
IMG_0902 — Postimage.org

IMG_0902.jpg

HK 93 Adjustable folding stock (will fit MP5 and clones also). Choate New, never used. $135

Full_Size_Render-1.jpg

HK 93/MP5 telescoping stock. Choate, new. 6 pos Milspec tube. $175

IMG_0990.jpg
Full_Size_Render-3.jpg

Williams set trigger in a factory HK91 0-1 lower, wood grip. Sweetest trigger for your 91 or PTR etc AND Magpul PRS stock and rear metal.

WTS set trigger conversion work $250
Wood grip $150 RobertRTG.com (different model and profile) closest comp I could come up with.
Factory HK91 0-1 lower $110 is a bargain but that's what I bought one for recently
Semi trigger pack $?? looks like it was built on a factory 91 pack but can't be sure it was or that it would matter if it wasn't.
Magpul PRS stock. Not sure of the generation. Rear metal is unknown but surplus is a good bet. There are three numbers that have been crossed out stamped between the pushpin holes on the left side. $200 conservative guess.

So total you would have into this, were you to do this yourself today would be $710 plus the semi pack.

$620 USPS MO shipped get both items. Won't split up.

IMG_0711.jpg
IMG_0712.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads