JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the older version of this. Great gun. Heavy, feels like a 5.56 in weight (all metal except mags and sights). Reliable, adjustable bolt speed, mags are outstanding quality and rear of bullets are staggered to avoid rim lock. Uses same mags as beretta arx 160, hk g36, hammerli tac R1, and a few others I don't recall. All these guns are made by Walther in arnsberg Germany. Hkparts sells a trigger spring kit for around $18 that makes the trigger really nice. Brace adapters are available for the back. Mine is quite a bit more accurate than 16" s&w 15-22 plus mags are better and heavier/solid like a real gun.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the older version of this. Great gun. Heavy, feels like a 5.56 in weight (all metal except mags and sights). Reliable, adjustable bolt speed, mags are outstanding quality and rear of bullets are staggered to avoid rim lock. Uses same mags as beretta arx 160, hk g36, hammerli tac R1, and a few others I don't recall. All these guns are made by Walther in arnsberg Germany. Hkparts sells a trigger spring kit for around $18 that makes the trigger really nice. Brace adapters are available for the back. Mine is quite a bit more accurate than 16" s&w 15-22 plus mags are better and heavier/solid like a real gun.

Nice gun but I will say this the fact that there is no removable bolt like the M&P15-22 and the bolt release is fake it doesn't actually go forward. I personally owned both and the M&P 15-22 is by far the much better platform in almost every way except it's polyer while the 416 is not. It may not be huge deal to some. But when you run an AR15 as your primary or your training muscle memory for an AR not having that bolt release and the system differing from an AR when it comes to maintenance is a huge turn off. Let's just say this I own an M&P15-22 AR pistol and I don't have an HK416 22lr anymore

Nice gun but I will say this the fact that there is no removable bolt like the M&P15-22 and the bolt release is fake it doesn't actually go forward. I personally owned both and the M&P 15-22 is by far the much better platform in almost every way except it's polyer while the 416 is not. It may not be huge deal to some. But when you run an AR15 as your primary or your training muscle memory for an AR not having that bolt release and the system differing from an AR when it comes to maintenance is a huge turn off. Let's just say this I own an M&P15-22 AR pistol and I don't have an HK416 22lr anymore
I don't use either for training at all so I could care less about bolt release. I would rather train with regular AR. I dislike my 15-22 cuz it's like a plastic nerf gun. it's all plastic everywhere. Not very accurate either. Mags feel cheap. I only keep it due to binary trigger. Despite binary I almost never shoot it cuz feels like a toy gun. My hk 416 pistol is still one of my favorite guns and very fun.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top