JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's cause PSA is ridiculously awesome. I can't tell you how many M1a/socom 16/scout rifles ive bought from them for under 1200.

Actually I can. I've bought 3 of them.

That's a funny looking rifle.
HK AWB period guns are some of the most interesting looking imo. Fe the UMP. Unfortunately if you want 100% UMP look you have to buy USC and convert it. Same with SL8. You can pay to convert to G36. Not worth it to convert for me but some people are really into HK stuff so prob worth it to them. I saw a used SL8 for $1000 about 3 years ago and it sold before I could buy it.

UMP

1E2D25D5-0C3B-4794-8D10-95B0EDF13BD5.jpeg
041CBF04-756C-4337-BD5E-82B425448974.jpeg

I'm gonna file a complaint at Better Business Bureau about Palmetto forcing me to buy guns I don't need. (J/k)

HK AWB period guns are some of the most interesting looking imo. Fe the UMP. Unfortunately if you want 100% UMP look you have to buy USC and convert it. Same with SL8. You can pay to convert to G36. Not worth it to convert for me but some people are really into HK stuff so prob worth it to them. I saw a used SL8 for $1000 about 3 years ago and it sold before I could buy it.

UMP

View attachment 1813343
View attachment 1813345
I've considered the sp5 on more than one occasion.

It's so interesting now how much some guns have dropped in price. 2 years ago an sp5k was $6000 (that's where it maxed out). Cz shadow 2s were $1600 a couple years ago and now they are $899. The MKE mp5 clones (century import, changed from zenith import) were $2499 for the first year or so then dropped to $1599. When they got to $1000 myself and several here bought them.

It's so interesting now how much some guns have dropped in price. 2 years ago an sp5k was $6000 (that's where it maxed out). Cz shadow 2s were $1600 a couple years ago and now they are $899. The MKE mp5 clones (century import, changed from zenith import) were $2499 for the first year or so then dropped to $1599. When they got to $1000 myself and several here bought them.
We'll be back to that soon I'd imagine, then prices will fall again. The cycle repeats

And totally ergometric . . . as long as your hand looks like this o_O

View attachment 1813362
My old AK came with a polymer thumbhole stock and it felt great to me. I have an aK shotgun now which I put a wood thumbhole stock on and it also feels great for me. For me it feels about the same as a regular wood stock rifle or so.

But perhaps you've shot the sl8 before and know what it feels like. I've never shot it.

Last Edited:
I'm curious what the bolt looks like. Says same short stroke gas piston system as hk 416 and I know that's a derivative of the ar-180 system. What's funny is my brn-180 upper (which is pretty much the original ar-180 system) costs only a little less than this whole gun (which is weird for hk cuz they are usually way overpriced imo). I love the recoil impulse of the brn-180 so I hope this one is similar.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top