JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hillside Leather Company BROWN D POCKET HORSEHIDE MOTORCYCLE JACKET

Size L ( They say 44-46, but I think it's closer to a 44)

Looking for the best? Hillside makes the best. In the USA.

This cost me $560.

I find that I've put on a few pounds and it just doesn't fit like it did when I bought it a few years ago. Never seen rain and not worn on the road. Only worn out on the town a couple times. That's it.

It is horsehide, brown, heavy, and has a nice liner. A seriously well made jacket. Old school design, like Marlon Brando.

Classic D pocket design.

I'd let it go for $320 cash. Or trade for something worth around $400 Its basically a new jacket.

Photos from their website.

qoWFj9y.png
s4L6abG.png
xHx44kK.png
AazeOIW.png
oK0ak1c.png

The D Pocket Horsehide Jacket is a replica of the highly regarded J23 BUCO Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket from the 1950's Joseph Buegeleisen Co. of Detroit .Men's D Pocket Horsehide Biker Jacket. This Jacket has been updated with amazing features: Front quarter Genuine Horsehide, leather lined pockets, side passenger pockets allowing a passenger to put their hands inside the rider jacket for security and warmth. YKK zippers, full sized detachable belt, bi-swing center panel, poly-twill shell, removable full sleeve. Thinsulate zip out liner. In addition this jacket offers two inside leather lined gun pockets, one zippered and the other snapped. It's designed with shoulder expansion joints and vented underarm gussets, allowing greater forward arm mobility. Men's D Pocket Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket. American made with old fashioned craftsmanship that is built to last a lifetime.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top