JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else seeing campaign advertisements for Hillary whenever they visit this site? The ones I'm seeing read "I'm with her -->" then coaxes you to click the link and donate. Pretty sure they are wasting their campaign ad dollars on this website.

The internet is so full of tracking type software that they're probably targeting you, based on browsing history, vs targeting this site. If you've googled anything like: are unicorns real?, delusions of grandeur, old hags that should be waterboarded, or Monica Lewinskis' ex boyfriends wife, then you'll probably be on their list.

Nope, haven't seen any of those. Right now, I'm seeing a number of Gerber ads like these:

Capture89843567.JPG Capture56665558899.JPG

The internet is so full of tracking type software that they're probably targeting you, based on browsing history, vs targeting this site. If you've googled anything like: are unicorns real?, delusions of grandeur, old hags that should be waterboarded, or Monica Lewinskis' ex boyfriends wife, then you'll probably be on their list.
Lol! That must be it!

This had me laughing so hard.

Somebody here started a thread about how ridiculous some anti-gun website is, and like a complete noob I clicked on it to take a look. From then on I've been getting stuff from gun prohibitionists looking for my dollars. Hillary can't be far behind... :rolleyes:

Tracking cookies.

It's happened to me before. I was looking at some tool on Amazon then came here and I had relevant ads for that tool.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top