JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
This two shot 22 magnum derringer in in excellent shape. Very low round count. $300

derringer LS.jpg derringer RS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Holsters with finger trigger holes made in the holster to shoot the gun while hidden inside holster is illegal. Companies at one time made wallet holsters for them. Get caught using one and it's jail time.

I believe you can get a tax stamp from the ATF to use the wallet holsters legally.
Yes they became an AOW. It was another case where the BATF just made a rule change out of thin air. My wife had a Galco wallet holster like this for a little .22 she had. It did work but was far from ideal. Before long it got relegated to the box of holsters we did not use. Years later I read about this rule change, had no idea they had done this. So I put the holster up on Ebay. I suspect now days it would get flagged. Back then they let it run and it sold for so much money I almost felt bad taking the poor guys money. I made it clear it was now an AOW if the buyer wanted to use it as designed. Any kid with a Tandy leather kit could simply make one of these as there was little too them. Still people went crazy bidding on it and the guy who won was happy. <shrug>
I believe you can get a tax stamp from the ATF to use the wallet holsters legally.
Forgot to mention also that others started making wallet holsters that were kosher to the BATF. They did it by making them so enough of the pistol was still visible to get around the new rule. Don't know if they are still making them. Last one I saw was made to fit the little .380 Ruger and Kel-Tec and such.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.