JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wear the kind from Bimart. As to if they're high or low Im unsure, but I like wearing theirs a heck of a lot more than I like wearing my crawlspace jumpsuits.
I find I have a much better range of motion with bib overalls.

Sorry that didnt really help your post. Its just the first time anyone here has talked about bib overalls before and I got a little excited.

I have both. So it depends on what I am going to do. Working under something on my back or front I like the overalls. If the work is standing up or on my hands and knees I like the bibs.

I am wearing High Back because they are less likely to scoop dirt down your pants when your on your back (under a rig or in a crawl space).
I discovered this by accident because one year (decades ago) the wifey saved $5 when she bought the high backed bibs. I sorely miss those bibs, the wifey, not so much.

What an interesting topic, one I've never seen on a forum.....

So I've got this picture in my mind, what type of straw do y'all prefer in you mouth, wheat, oat or rye......Other?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews