JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wear the kind from Bimart. As to if they're high or low Im unsure, but I like wearing theirs a heck of a lot more than I like wearing my crawlspace jumpsuits.
I find I have a much better range of motion with bib overalls.

Sorry that didnt really help your post. Its just the first time anyone here has talked about bib overalls before and I got a little excited.

I have both. So it depends on what I am going to do. Working under something on my back or front I like the overalls. If the work is standing up or on my hands and knees I like the bibs.

I am wearing High Back because they are less likely to scoop dirt down your pants when your on your back (under a rig or in a crawl space).
I discovered this by accident because one year (decades ago) the wifey saved $5 when she bought the high backed bibs. I sorely miss those bibs, the wifey, not so much.

What an interesting topic, one I've never seen on a forum.....

So I've got this picture in my mind, what type of straw do y'all prefer in you mouth, wheat, oat or rye......Other?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top