JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Originally custom built by ENU Inc. out of Portland, OR several years ago. About two months ago I replaced nearly every part in the computer for a total of $1,200. Has run flawlessly, though I mainly used it for games and have since decided it is a distraction in my life.

GPU
eVGA GeForce GTX970 4G Superclocked

CPU
Core i5 4690K 3.5 GHz

Motherboard
Asus Z97-PRO Wi-Fi AC Socket 1150

RAM
Crucial 16g (2x8g) PC12800 Desktop Tracer

PU
Coolermaster 650W V Semi Modular

Heatsink
Zalman CNPS10X Extreme

HDD
Only thing I'm unsure of - I could take it out to see if need be, however I know it's about a 560GB HDD. It's the only thing that drops the PC from a 7.9 (out of 7.9 maximum) to a 5.8 on Windows XP Index.

OS
Windows 7 Home Premium (Legitimate copy)

There is over $1,300 value here. All parts are brand new. The PC has been in a room with proper air flow and treated immaculately by an adult owner.

I've yet to overclock the CPU and it still runs everything I throw at it, including the newest FPS and MMO titles, at the highest possible settings without a stutter or blip. It's a nice rig.

Cash price:
$900

Trade value:
$1,200

Open to trades for most firearms with a lean towards AR-15s, AKs, and lever action carbines chambered in anything but .17/.22.

Thank you,
Griffith

Last Edited:
Hey bud, excluding your case and hdd (which may add a bit) your build can be made brand new for about $1k

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XsjhrH
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XsjhrH/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS10X Extreme Ball Bearing CPU Cooler ($61.97 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($208.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($108.03 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card ($339.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Cooler Master VSM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($86.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1025.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-11 13:41 EDT-0400

You can get the HDD info from the system information while the PC is on, so you don't have to take it apart. I'd almost wonder if you had a SSD, since the rest of the build is so nice.

I can vouch for the fact that this will play any game out right now at full settings (most @ 4k), really nice build!

I bought the parts from ENU Inc. instead of an online source, so the price I paid was a little higher. The good thing about it, however, is if someone buys or trades this through this site they can take it to ENU Inc. and have work done on it for a very small fee ($20) if they are not computer savvy. Typically why I go through ENU instead of an online retailer.

I was looking into getting an SDD however considering I'd like to rid myself of it I don't quite want to put more money into it!

Thanks man!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top