JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cans o' 223 a plenty...

607544132.jpg

They're in for a ton of business if they are!
Admittedly I was suckered in to finding ammo for some new gun owners.

He's buying up the primers so I sure hope so.

I'm sure Steve will jump in here and answer your questions. After I unchain him from the loaders.
Price of all components have went up, if you can find them.

Well let's see, first there's the lack of primers...specifically small pistol primers. Got a million coming out of Croatia of all places...along with a million small rifle primers...hope to have them in 3 weeks or so. Until the primers arrive, 9mm has been shut down.

Prices per 1,000

223/5.56 - 360.00

45 ACP - 325.00

Powder will be next to be hard to get , so brace yourselves...it's starting already. Last order took 3-4 weeks, when it usually takes 3-4 days.

All
Well let's see, first there's the lack of primers...specifically small pistol primers. Got a million coming out of Croatia of all places...along with a million small rifle primers...hope to have them in 3 weeks or so. Until the primers arrive, 9mm has been shut down.

Prices per 1,000

223/5.56 - 360.00

45 ACP - 325.00

Powder will be next to be hard to get , so brace yourselves...it's starting already. Last order took 3-4 weeks, when it usually takes 3-4 days.
Can we expect similar pricing for 9mm?

As a P.S., making freedom seeds (ammo) and traveling around the NW conducting training and meeting great, honest like minded people is better than any drug out there.

Will be on the road for about a week starting next Thursday, training in Utah, Montana, and Idaho...spreading the joy wherever I go.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top