JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Turned our master bedroom closet into reloading/gun tinkering room by removing existing door and building hidden bookcase... pretty easy! Now not only are my toys locked in a safe but the safe is in hidden room ... also I have a place to fondle them in private . Lol! Anyway I'd be happy to pass on how to do to anyone interested...

IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0527.JPG

Only problem I see is that now the master bedroom doesn't have a closet. If I were searching, that would be a big alarm bell. If you had TWO closets and converted one, that'd be different.

Nice work though no doubt

Well first thing was convincing the wife to give up her closet so I built her an external closet...;) as for address and internal pics you'll have to use your imagination ...lol

Thieves are stupid!! Is there a lock on it so it won't open if you pull on it? That would probably be enough to deter any thieves that think there might be something there.

I appreciate your concerns but it's not intended to be a panic room, just a place to do reloading and tinker with toys... when I'm in there the door is open so I can breathe and in case of Fire there is a outside door right outside of room...

I imagine lifting up that little mirror (like those gun storage mirrors) to reveal the locking mechanism to your door... Retnal scanner?

Last Edited:
For total camouflage, stock the shelf with books about vegan tofu beer recipes, biographies of liberal politicians, and how-to make clothes and sandals from recycled dog hair.

Seriously, great job on the cool shelf/door!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads